BLT Summer Rolls with Avocado | Healthy Summer Rolls
BLT Summer Rolls with Avocado – Fun Summer Roll Ideas!
If you love a classic BLT sandwich, try this twist using rice paper wrappers instead of bread! These BLT summer rolls with avocado have all of the same fillings—turkey, lettuce, bacon, and some tomato. Plus, the creamy, nutty goodness of sliced avocado!
But, by cutting out the bread, these BLT summer rolls are far lower in carbs. All of the same deliciousness, but a lighter, low carb snack option! Or, you can just as easily pack a few of these BLT summer rolls with avocado for an on-the-go-lunch.
A simple, no cook meal idea that’s sure to satisfy!
BLT Summer Rolls with Avocado
- 6 sheets rice paper
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 12 slices deli turkey, or chicken
- 3 slices cooked bacon, small strips, cut to fit roll
- ½ cup shredded lettuce
- ranch, for dipping
- Fill a pot with warm water. Submerge your spring roll wrapper into the water.
- Remove wrapper from water and place on a flat, dry surface. Layer on in your filling ingredients. (I used 2-3 avocado slices, 2 Roma tomato slices, 2 slices deli meat, ~½ whole bacon slice [2 small cut strips], and ~1-2 Tbsp lettuce per roll.)
- Fold in the ends of your wrapper, then roll it up snugly.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Yields ~6 BLT summer rolls with avocado.