Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies | Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten Free Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies – Healthy Oatmeal Cookies Recipe!
These pumpkin breakfast cookies are made with real pumpkin, oats, nuts, and raisins, and they taste like chewy, soft-baked granola treats. There’s nothing wrong with cookies for breakfast—when they’re this delicious AND nutritious!
And, the fragrant blend of cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and nutmeg makes every bite so comforting. For a bit of extra holiday-time indulgence, I made these chocolate chip cookies! Or, use cacao nibs instead for a lower-sugar nutritional boost.
Either way, these goodies are still loaded with wholesome fuel to power you through the morning!
Cookies, Chock-full of FUEL
Pumpkin seeds and pecans are both great sources of healthy, satiating fats, as well as dietary fiber to keep you feeling full. And, they add a satisfying crunch to your chewy pumpkin breakfast cookies—which I am ALL about.
With oats as the main ingredient, each cookie is also full of slow-digesting carbs for longer-lasting energy. Plus, oats keep these wholesome pumpkin breakfast cookies whole grain and gluten free!
At just over 200 calories each, they’re a tasty meal prep breakfast that make on-the-go mornings SO much more fun.
Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cups oats
- ⅓ cup pumpkin seeds
- ⅓ cup pecans
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips, dairy-free for vegan, or cacao nibs if preferred
- ⅓ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together pumpkin, maple syrup, coconut oil, egg, vanilla, and spices.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Use an ice cream scoop (or ¼ cup measurement) to transfer scoops onto a baking sheet lined with parchment, with space in between the cookies. These won’t spread in the oven, so flatten each cookie with your hands.
- Bake 18-20 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack before serving and enjoying!
- Store in the fridge or freeze.
- Yields 12 pumpkin breakfast cookies.
4 Comments on “Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies | Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies”
Just made these. Really delicious and very easy to modify. I know this recipe was posted years ago, but I wanted to thank you !
Hi Andrea, thank you so much for trying these pumpkin breakfast cookies & sharing your kind words with us! We’re so glad you enjoyed them and that you were able to modify the recipe easily 🙂 We appreciate you being here!
Love all yur recipes aliysia.pls can u make menopausal food recipes too.
I’m so glad you’re enjoying the recipes, Sujatha 🙂 and that’s a great recommendation thank you, we’ll do some research!