Coconut Cashew Paleo Breakfast Cookies
Vegan & Paleo Breakfast Cookies made with Grain Free Muesli!
Get the satisfyingly sweet-crunchy-chewy muesli experience in grain free COOKIE form—with these vegan and paleo breakfast cookies!
Muesli is a wholesome Swiss breakfast dish, traditionally featuring raw rolled oats and mix-ins like dried or fresh fruits, seeds, and nuts, all served in a bowl of milk or yogurt.
But, you don’t NEED the grains to enjoy muesli.
I’m a HUGE fan of classic muesli, but holy cow…the Paleo Style Muesli I used from Bob’s Red Mill is AMAZING. It’s full of crave-able, coco-nutty flavor and crunch and loads of fuel to power your through the morning.
And, it makes these paleo breakfast cookies taste like soft, chewy discs of coconut banana bread!
Plus, they’re rich in wholesome fats and protein that will actually fill you up and satisfy your morning hunger.
Gluten free, grain free, lower carb, vegan, AND paleo breakfast cookies?! YES, PLEASE!
Paleo Breakfast Cookies
- ¾ cup cashew butter
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- ¼ cup cashew pieces
- ¼ cup coconut shreds
- 2 cups paleo muesli
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Use a hand mixer or whisk to combine mashed banana and cashew butter. Stir in remaining ingredients and mix to integrate.
- Use an ice cream scoop (~¼ measurement) to drop cookie dough onto baking sheets lined with parchment. Flatten slightly with your hands.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until the top is firm and golden.
- Remove from the oven, and cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks. Serve and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container for 2 to 3 days, or freeze for later!
- Yields 12 paleo breakfast cookies, using a regular-sized (~¼ cup) ice cream scoop.