Nutty No Bake Breakfast Cookies | Vegan & Gluten Free
Vegan & Gluten Free Nutty No Bake Breakfast Cookies
Make breakfast meal prep easier, sweeter, and stress-free with no bake breakfast cookies! NO oven needed—just heat your almond butter and a bit of maple syrup before stirring in the oats and nutty mix-ins.
Naturally, oats are a classic healthy breakfast cookie base, rich in slow-digesting carbs and fiber to fuel your busy morning. But, I went NUTS with the nuts and seeds in this recipe for nutritiously nutty and ultra crunchy no bake breakfast cookies!
Of course, you can use any mix-ins that you prefer, like other nuts/seeds, dried fruit, chocolate chips, or whatever you like. Usually, I prefer a classic baked cookie. But, I’ve gotta admit…I could NOT stop eating these no bake breakfast cookies!
They’re deliciously sweet but still low in sugar, and I love the combo with all of the salty flavors in this recipe. Most of all, it’s the crave-ably crunch texture from all of the nuts and seeds that makes these no bake breakfast cookies irresistible to me!
Nutty No Bake Breakfast Cookies
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp chopped pecans
- 1 Tbsp chopped pistachios
- 1 Tbsp chopped macadamia nuts
- Heat almond butter and maple syrup over the stove or in a microwave for about 15 seconds and mix to integrate.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until well-combined.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion out dough (I used a 4-tsp scoop), roll into balls with hands, and place on a plate with parchment. Press flat and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Yields 16 no bake breakfast cookies, using a 4-tsp cookie scoop.