One Pan Baked Chicken Wings & Veggies | Sheet Pan Dinner
3-Ingredient Sheet Pan Dinner: One Pan Baked Chicken Wings with Potatoes & Peppers!
Chicken wings from a restaurant or grocery store are generally deep-fried, so we often don’t think of them as a healthy dinner choice. But, with these one pan baked chicken wings that you can make at home, you can enjoy all of the yumminess without the guilt!
Tossed in a bit of oil, salt, and pepper, these simple wings are simply scrumptious. Pair them with roasted veggies for a nutritious and balanced meal—perfect for a busy weeknight dinner. And, you can toss your one pan baked chicken wings and veggies into the oven together!
An easy-yet-delicious one pan dinner that you can make with just 3 main ingredients?? Hard to beat! Totally nutritious, scrumptiously satisfying, and leaves you with fewer dirty dishes to wash. Win-win-win!
One Pan Baked Chicken Wings & Veggies
- 1 lb. chicken wings, separated into wing joints & drumsticks, wing tips removed
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- ½ lb. red skin potatoes, quartered
- drizzle of oil
- 1 tsp salt
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Spray a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Add wings, drizzle with oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add potatoes to pan and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from oven. In a mixing bowl, toss bell pepper slices with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Add to baking sheet and return to oven.
- Roast for another 10-15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Yields 4 servings.