Pina Colada Flavored Healthy Homemade Slurpees
4-Ingredient Healthy Homemade Slurpees – NO Added Sugars!
The ultimate refreshing treat from the ‘90s, cleaned up and made with all-natural ingredients! Seriously, these healthy homemade slurpees have the cool, icy texture and crave-able sweetness of the classic treats. But, made with REAL fruit and NO added sugars!
Plus, you only need 4 ingredients to whip them up. Pineapple is one of the naturally-sweetest fruits, and it’s pretty necessary for anything piña colada flavored… And, combined with 100% orange juice, you’ve got plenty of natural sugars to make your healthy homemade slurpees perfectly sweet.
Then, I added some luscious coconut cream to get a silkier, smoother texture. After all, I needed some sippable smoothness if I wanted this to taste like a slurpee, not just an icee. Plus, it adds a dose of wholesome fats into these healthy homemade slurpees to balance out the natural sugars!
Finally, I like to mix my piña colada slurpee base with some sparkling water for a fun, fizzy twist! If you like piña coladas and getting caught in a brain freeze, these healthy homemade slurpees were made for you. The perfect healthy summer drink to chill out with on a hot day!
Healthy Homemade Slurpees
- 4 cups fresh pineapple
- 1 can, 13.5 oz coconut cream
- 2 cups orange juice
- 4 cups lemon-lime sparkling water, chilled
- Blend together pineapple pieces, coconut cream, and orange juice until well-integrated.
- Cover and freeze blended mixture for 4 to 6 hours, until icy.
- Stir mixture, then return to freezer for another 2 hours.
- Fill ½ of a glass with frozen mixture, and fill rest of glass with sparkling water. Stir gently.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
- Yields about 8 healthy homemade slurpees.