Sparkling Non Alcoholic Christmas Punch
Non Alcoholic Cranberry Christmas Punch
How to Make a Non Alcoholic Holiday Punch with Fruit Juice & Sparkling Water
Serve up some sweet, fizzy fun with this non alcoholic holiday punch recipe! With a combination of cranberry, orange, pineapple, pomegranate, and grape juice mixed with sparkling water, it’s a fruity, festive treat that’s sure to satisfy. Learn how to make a non alcoholic Christmas punch with your choice of fruit juices—no added sugars needed.
Of course, you’re welcome to spice up this non alcoholic holiday punch recipe with any alcohol that you like. In my experience, I enjoy a festive beverage just as much without any alcohol—and even more so without the hangover. Serve this however best suits you and your holiday party guests!
Made with an array of winter fruits, this non alcoholic Christmas punch is a sippable, seasonal goodie that you can serve in so many ways. And, it’s a fun change of pace from eggnog. Serve it at a festive gathering, at a holiday meal or Christmas dinner, or when you’re enjoying time with family or friends at home. However and whenever you enjoy it, it’s a great beverage to celebrate the season!
What is Christmas punch made of?
Honestly, you can make a non alcoholic Christmas punch using any fruit juices that you like! I recommend using a variety of winter fruits, and incorporating a balance of tart flavors (i.e., cranberry) with sweet flavors (i.e., orange). Along with the juices, include some sparkling water or ginger ale for a bit of fizz!
Non Alcoholic Holiday Punch Ingredients
White Grape Juice
- Fruit Juices: I used 5 different winter fruit juices, based on my own flavor preference. You’re welcome to use fewer juices to keep this non alcoholic holiday punch simpler—just omit any juice that you don’t like, and substitute with more of one that you do enjoy. If you’re looking for other winter fruit juice options, try apple, grapefruit, kiwi, or even pear juice!
- Sparkling Water: Personally, I like the fizz of sparkling water, it’s neutral flavor, and that it helps to dilute this Christmas punch so it’s not overly sweet. For an equally fizzy but more flavorful alternative, consider substituting with ginger ale or Sprite.
How to Make a Non Alcoholic Christmas Punch
- In a large pitcher, combine all fruit juices with sparkling water. Stir well.
- If desired, add fresh fruit mix-ins and stir.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving over ice and enjoying!
Watch how to make this non alcoholic holiday punch in my Holiday Mocktails video!
Non Alcoholic Christmas Punch
Non Alcoholic Holiday Punch
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 2 cups sparkling water, (or ginger ale, or sprite)
- 1-2 cups fresh cranberries
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- Pour all juices and sparkling water into a large pitcher. Stir well to combine.
- Add optional fresh fruit mix-ins and stir.
- Chill for about 1 hour before serving.
- Serve over ice with an orange slice, fresh cranberries, fresh mint, or any garnishes you like.