Easy Fajita Veggies Recipe | Vegan & Whole30
Simple Fajita Veggies for Tacos, Burrito Bowls & Salads – How to Cook Fajita Veggies
No cast iron skillet? No problem! Making tender, flavorful fajita veggies doesn’t have to be complicated. Just grab whichever skillet or sauté pan that you have, some veggies, and whichever seasonings you like!
The key here is to give your peppers and onions TIME to soften up and release their natural sugars, creating that classic caramelized goodness. A fun and easy way to pack more flavor and more nutrients into a meal!
Fajita the Moment
Of course, this recipe is just one possibility. Think of this recipe as a guide for how to make fajita veggies, and cook up whichever veggies you enjoy most. And, if you’re a fan of spicier food, feel free to add a bit of chili powder and/or cayenne!
Easy Fajita Veggies Recipe
- 1-2 Tbsp oil
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp cumin
- salt & pepper
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add peppers and onions and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Add seasonings. Cook until tender, about 2-3 more minutes.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.