The Shaken Iced Peach Green Tea at Starbucks is one of my favorites, but it’s also loaded with 20g of sugar in a grande… make that 32g if you get the Peach Green Tea Lemonade! Let’s make our own so we’re in control of the sugar that’s added… if any at all! I’m using fresh peaches for natural sweetness!
- green tea bags
- Add sliced peaches to a pot with water. Bring to a boil, and use a wooden spoon to mash the peaches.
- Add sweetener and allow to dissolve. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, and steep green tea bags for an additional 5 minutes.
- Strain the liquid, and feel free to keep the mashed peaches for smoothies or oats!
- Stir in lemon juice and allow to cool before refrigerating.
- Once chilled, serve over ice, or for a shaken iced peach tea lemonade, add half lemonade!
Serving: 8 oz glass yields 6 servings