Low Carb Sweet & Savory Fat Bombs + FREE Keto Fat Bomb eBook Download!
When your body is in ketosis, it NEEDS loads of fat for fuel. But, incorporating enough fat into your diet might be tricky some days. You could slug down some coconut oil for a fast fat fix… Or, pop a keto fat bomb instead and indulge in a tasty, ketosis-fueling treat!
Of course, I’m a huge advocate for EVERYONE—whether you’re on a keto diet or not—eating real, whole foods as the bulk of our diets. And, like any treat, keto fat bombs are meant to be enjoyed occasionally and in moderation. But most of us like to snack or have a sweet indulgence every now and then, even on a low carb lifestyle!
Luckily, these sweet & savory keto fat bomb recipes make low carb noshing easy—offering loads of fuel-filled fats and little to no net carbs in a tiny, delicious package. A convenient option that can fit MORE fat in your day, and keep that ratio of fat-to-carbs/protein high!
Even if you’re not on a high fat diet, we can ALL benefit from healthy sources of dietary fats. And, since fat is a more satiating nutrient than carbohydrates, fat bombs are great when you want a snack that will actually satisfy your hunger.
They’re SO easy to prep with just a few ingredients, and you can keep them on hand in your fridge or freezer!
Want to Learn More About the Keto Diet & Ketosis?
Sweet & Savory Keto Fat Bomb Recipes
Free Keto Fat Bomb Recipes eBook Download
From chocolate fat bombs to cream cheese fat bombs, sweet fruity fat bombs to salty savory fat bombs, fat bombs with coconut oil AND fat bombs without coconut oil—there are loads of options to choose from here!
I’ve included all 5 recipes from my sweet and savory fat bombs video in this post below, and I’ve also compiled them with 3 BONUS recipes in a free eBook for you.
Just click the eBook cover to download!
Which keto fat bomb is your favorite? Leave a comment at the bottom of the page and let me know!
What Are Fat Bombs Anyway?
Fat bombs are simple: bite-sized treats that are very low in carbohydrates and loaded with healthy fats! That’s why they’re pretty much the ultimate keto snack—boosting your fat intake without affecting your carb count much. (Hence: fat bombs!)
And, since traditional sweet treats are loaded with carbs (particularly sugar), fat bombs can be the perfect keto dessert! Or, there are plenty of options for savory fat bombs if you're like me and don’t have much of a sweet tooth.
Whichever route you choose, fat bombs are a great option for keto-friendly indulgence: they won’t compromise your ketosis with carbs, and their high-quality fats can actually help boost your ketone levels!
How to Make Fat Bombs
Besides their ketosis-fueling nutritional profile, one of the best things about fat bombs is how EASY they are to make! Unlike classic sweet treats, these keto fat bomb recipes require minimal prep and NO baking or cooking at all. (In some cases, just some brief melting or blending.)
All you really need are a bunch of tasty, keto-friendly ingredients, and a deliciously fat-rich base that can hold 'em all together!
For Sweet Fat Bombs
- Coconut Oil—my go-to fat-rich base for sweet fat bombs. It's a high-quality fat source, it's easy to work with, and it's rich in MCTs—which the body can actually use for energy or convert into ketones immediately!
- Sweetener—I recommend using a low carb liquid/sticky sweetener because it will integrate best in these recipes. (Personally, I use a high fiber low carb syrup called Sukrin Clear Fiber Syrup.) Granulated or powdered sweeteners (like granulated stevia or erythritol) may not integrate as well!
- Freeze—my preferred method for making sweet fat bombs. Since coconut oil melts when heated, I can mix it with other flavorings and mix-ins, and then freeze it to solidify my fat bombs.
- Silicone Molds—essential tools for making frozen fat bombs. I pour my liquid fat bomb mixture into a silicone mold to freeze, so I've got perfectly portioned treats that will pop out easily once frozen! Just be sure to choose your molds wisely, depending on the size of the fat bombs you want to make.
- Storage—is super easy, just leave 'em in their molds in the freezer. When ready to enjoy, remove the mold from the freezer for 1-2 minutes so the fat bombs can thaw slightly. Then, pop out the bombs you want to eat, and pop the mold back in the freezer!
For Savory Fat Bombs
- Whipped Cream Cheese—my tried-and-true fat-rich base for savory fat bomb recipes. It's rich in dietary fats, it pairs well with tons of savory flavors, and it's very easy to mold into bite-sized balls. I find that it's easiest to work with when firm and straight out of the fridge!
- For Dairy Free—use a dairy free cream cheese alternative instead and whip it up yourself using a hand mixer! I find that almond-milk-based cream cheeses whip up better than coconut-based varieties, but use whichever works best for you.
- Refrigerate—the easy-peasy 'method' for making savory fat bombs. Once you've shaped them into balls and rolled them in any coatings, simply refrigerate to firm them up!
- Storage—once firm, transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge. Savory fat bombs made with dairy based cream cheese will last about 1 week, dairy free bombs may last a bit longer!
— Keto Fat Bomb Recipes —
Berry Fruity Fat Fudge
Almond Butter, Blueberry & Strawberry Keto Fat Bomb Recipe
11g fat & 0g net carbs per keto fat bomb
It’s hard to believe there are 11g of ketosis-fueling fats in each of these fruity fat bombs, and 0g net carbs! Those rich fats make for an ultra-creamy texture, with a subtle, salty nuttiness from the almond butter. Every bite is SO melt-in-your-mouth delicious—almost like a PB&J fudge!Print
White Chocolate Raspberry Fat Bombs
3 Ingredient Keto Fat Bomb with Cacao Butter, Coconut Oil & Raspberry Puree
6g fat & 1g net carbs per keto fat bomb
Get your fix of sweet, tangy goodness in these adorable double-layer white chocolate fat bombs! Frozen cacao butter makes for a cool, crisp bite of keto-friendly white chocolate, with a deliciously tart flavor burst from the pureed raspberries. Clean and simple, yet elegant and indulgent!Print
Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patty Fat Bombs
Triple Layer Peppermint Chocolate Fat Bombs with Coconut Butter Filling
8g fat & 1g net carbs per keto fat bomb
If you like chocolate peppermint patties, try kicking ’em up a notch—keto style! These peppermint chocolate fat bombs are SUPER rich and decadent, made with 100% dark chocolate and a creamy, buttery peppermint layer. Indulgently thick, refreshingly minty, and sure to satisfy those dessert cravings!Print
Everything-But-the-Bagel & Cream Cheese Fat Bombs
2 Ingredient Savory Fat Bombs with Cream Cheese & Everything Seasoning
9g fat & 3g net carbs per 2 keto fat bombs
Missing bagels & cream cheese on keto? Try these Everything-BUT-the-Bagel cream cheese fat bombs! A savory, salty sharp bite of whipped cream cheese, coated in a crunchy blend of everything bagel seasonings. SO deliciously simple—and you can make them dairy free with almond milk cream cheese, whipped up with a hand mixer!Print
Savory Pizza Fat Bombs
Parmesan, Pepperoni & Cream Cheese Fat Bombs with Hemp Heart Coating
10g fat & 2g net carbs per 2 keto fat bombs
These savory fat bombs have ALL the pizza fix-ins, except for the crust! Indulgently cheesy, salty pepperoni & olives, with the sweet acidity of sun-dried tomatoes. All wrapped up in a satisfyingly crunchy hemp seed coating, these pizza fat bombs are more like savory gourmet pizza TRUFFLES!Print
BONUS Keto Fat Bomb Recipes
For even MORE fat-filled deliciousness, download my Sweet & Savory Fat Bombs eBook for free!
You’ll get all of the keto fat bomb recipes from this post compiled in one convenient PDF file—PLUS 3 bonus recipes:
Salted Almond & Chocolate Fat Bombs
Chocolate Almond Fat Bombs with Coconut Oil, Almond Butter & Cocoa Powder
9g fat & 2g net carbs per keto fat bomb
Keto choco-holics, rejoice. These buttery bombs taste like creamy milk chocolate candies—with NO dairy or sugar! Cocoa creates a rich, chocolaty flavor, yet they’re perfectly salty-sweet and not overly bitter. With slivered almonds for a crave-able crunch, they’re totally irresistible!
Tropical Coconutty Lime Keto Bombs
The ULTIMATE Coconut Fat Bomb with Coconut Milk, Coconut Oil & Coconut Shreds
11g fat & 1g net carbs per 2 keto fat bombs
Take a trip to keto paradise with these light and fruity coconut fat bombs, infused with lime zest and juice! Loads of creamy, coconutty goodness, with that invigorating zing of fresh lime which I LOVE. Seriously, they taste like you’re kickin’ back on a beach—with 11g of fuel-filled fats & just 1g net carbs per serving!
Keto Crab Rangoon Bites (Sans Wontons)
Savory Crab Salad & Cream Cheese Fat Bombs
6g fat & 1g net carbs per 2 keto fat bombs
Ditch the classic wonton wrappers, and you can make keto crab rangoon bites that are deliciously fluffy & fuel-filled! Each serving of these savory fat bombs contains 6g of wholesome fats, thanks to the mayo, cream cheese, and almond flour. That trio also makes for an ultra-light, whipped texture—almost like bite-sized crab salad mousse!