Pumpkin Zucchini Muffins | Gluten Free Zucchini Muffins
Pumpkin Zucchini Muffins – Easy Breakfast Blender Muffins!
Expand your veggie horizons and sneak them in at breakfast, snack time, or even in a sweet treat! These pumpkin zucchini muffins are made with creamy pumpkin puree and a host of sweet, comforting fall spices. Plus, you can toss a generous dose of grated zucchini into the batter!
Surprisingly, zucchini is an awesome healthy baking ingredient that adds SO much moisture and some fun flecks of color, but you can’t even taste it. And, zucchini is just ONE of the many wholesome ingredients in these pumpkin zucchini muffins—making them the perfect healthy snack or breakfast muffins for kids!
Keeping Breakfast Dairy Free, Gluten Free & Stress Free
To keep your pumpkin zucchini muffins dairy free, simply use the non-dairy yogurt of your choice instead of Greek yogurt. But, I’d recommend looking for a plain, unsweetened yogurt option so you don’t add any sneaky sugars into the recipe!
And, if you need these to be 100% gluten free breakfast muffins, be sure to use certified gluten free oats. Yes, oats are naturally free of gluten. But, some manufacturers process their oats on shared equipment with items that contain gluten. So, opt for a certified gluten free brand if needed!
Finally, keep this recipe stress free just by preparing it as described. Since these are pumpkin BLENDER muffins, all you have to do is toss all of your batter ingredients into the blender! Just wait until after blending to stir in your grated zucchini, along with walnuts, chocolate chips, or any mix-ins you like.
Fluffy, flavorful, and veggie-packed—even picky eaters will love these pumpkin zucchini muffins! And, a delicious option to sneak more veggies into your day.
Pumpkin Zucchini Muffins
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup Greek yogurt, or yogurt of choice
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice, or additional cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- optional: 1 cup additional mix-ins, walnuts, chocolate chips, etc.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Add oats to a blender and blend into a flour.
- Add remaining ingredients (except for zucchini and any additional mix-ins) and blend until smooth (1-2 minutes).
- Fold in zucchini and any other mix-ins.
- Transfer batter into mini muffin tins.
- Bake in the oven until a toothpick comes out clean (about 15 minutes for large muffins, or 10-12 minutes for mini muffins).
- Allow to cool slightly, serve, and enjoy!
- Yields ~30-32 mini pumpkin zucchini muffins.