Baked Chicken Bacon Cheddar Dip
This chicken bacon cheddar dip is irresistibly cheesy and keto friendly! How to make crack chicken dip with bacon, cream cheese & sour cream.
- 10 oz frozen bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 16 oz shredded chicken breast or thighs
- 16 oz sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp mustard powder
- 4-6 green onions finely chopped
- 1 packet ranch seasoning (optional)
Cook Bacon Bits & Shredded Chicken
Prepare & Bake Cream Cheese Dip
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients—reserving half of the cheddar cheese and a few tablespoons of crumbled bacon.
Transfer mixture to a greased baking dish. (I used a round 8-inch baking dish.) Add remaining cheddar cheese on top.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Serve topped with remaining bacon bits and some chopped green onion. Enjoy with your favorite dippers!
Serving: 0.25cup | Calories: 122kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 6.5g | Fat: 10g | Sugar: 0.6g