Sriracha Mayo Baked Salmon:
1 salmon filet, 4 oz
1 Tbsp mayo of choice (I use homemade mayo or avocado oil mayo)
1-2 tsp sriracha, to taste
2 tsp lime juice
1 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
2 Tbsp roasted salted cashews, blended into meal
1 medium potato, cut into wedges
½ cup eggplant, cut into cubes
½ cup yellow squash, cubes
5 baby zucchini (whole)
2 tsp avocado oil
1 Tbsp pine nuts
cumin, to taste
salt, to taste
fresh chives (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Add salmon filet to a tray lined with parchment or foil, along with potato wedges, eggplant, yellow squash, and baby zucchini.
- In a bowl, combine mayo of choice, sriracha, lime juice, and cilantro. Stir to integrate, adjusting seasonings to taste.
- Blend roasted cashews until grainy in texture, like a cashew meal/flour.
- Spread sriracha mayo on top of salmon filet and sprinkle with blended cashews as a crust topping.
- Drizzle veggies with oil and sprinkle on pine nuts. Season to taste and toss to coat.
- Cover salmon with a foil tent to prevent filet from drying out in the oven. (If you prefer your salmon cooked more medium-rare than well-done, cook salmon for just 8-10 minutes on a separate pan from your vegetables.)
- Roast for 25 minutes.
- Top with chives, serve, and enjoy!
- Yields 1 sheet pan dinner.
*Nutrition provided for sriracha mayo baked salmon made with wild sockeye salmon.
- Serving Size: 1 meal
- Calories: 641
- Sugar: 9
- Fat: 40
- Carbohydrates: 43
- Fiber: 6
- Protein: 32