How to cook salmon burgers on stove from frozen for an easy weeknight dinner!
drizzle of oil
2 Butcher Box frozen salmon burgers
¼ cup mayo of choice
1 Tbsp sriracha
squeeze of lime juice
sriracha mayo (see above)
1 avocado, sliced
sprinkle of sesame seeds
optional: serve on lettuce wrap, a bun, or anything you like
2 cups mixed greens
½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
2 Tbsp sunflower seeds
¼ cup grated carrot
¼ cup cucumber
drizzle of white cheddar dressing, or your favorite
- Heat oil in a skillet* over medium-high heat.
- Once warm, add frozen salmon burgers and cook 4-5 minutes on each side.
- While burgers cook, mix together sriracha mayo ingredients.
- When burgers are done, remove skillet from heat and transfer patties to plates. (You can serve them on their own, on lettuce wraps, on a bun, etc.)
- Top each cooked salmon burger with a bit of sriracha mayo, followed by sliced avocado and a sprinkle of sesame seeds, or any toppings you like.
- Serve with a side salad or your favorite accompaniments and enjoy!
*If preferred, can also cook frozen salmon burgers on the grill, or bake in the oven for a few minutes longer than you would on the stove.
Per serving of side salad with white cheddar dressing, yields 2 servings:
138 calories | 6g fat | 6g carbs | 2g fiber | 2g sugars | 4g protein
Nutrition provided below per salmon burger on a lettuce wrap, with toppings listed above.
- Serving Size: 1 burger w/ toppings
- Calories: 474
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 42g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 23g