5 Ingredient Buckeye Peanut Butter Balls with Chocolate Coating
Buckeye Peanut Butter Balls
¾ cup peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
½ cup butter, softened
¼ tsp vanilla extract
2½ cups of Truvia® Confectioners (add more as needed to adjust consistency)
2 cups chocolate chips
- Mix together nut butter, softened butter, vanilla extract and Truvia® Confectioners in a bowl.
- Roll into balls (about 1”) and place on a cookie sheet lined with wax or parchment paper.
- Add a toothpick into the top of each ball and freeze for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Before removing from the freezer, melt chocolate chips (using a microwave or double boiler).
- Dip each frozen peanut butter ball into chocolate, leaving a small portion of the peanut butter ball exposed at the top.
- Transfer to a cookie sheet and remove the toothpick. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Yields 40 buckeyes.