This colorful, creamy paleo coleslaw recipe is made with avocado oil mayo & no sugar—but it's sure to satisfy just like the classic recipe! Great for meal prep, and even tastier after sitting & softening for a day.
Whole30 & Paleo Coleslaw
5 cups (~16oz) tri-color coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage & carrots)
2 cups shredded purple cabbage
1 cup shredded carrots
1 cup mayo (homemade avocado oil mayo, or your favorite paleo brand)
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
2 tsp lemon juice
½ cup parsley, chopped
¼ tsp salt, to taste
¼ tsp pepper, to taste
- Whisk together mayo, apple cider vinegar, mustard, lemon juice, parsley, salt & pepper.
- Add coleslaw mix, purple cabbage, and carrots and toss to coat. Season to taste.
- Serve with a sprinkle of cracked black pepper and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 5-7 days.
- For a whole30 dinner or paleo meal, serve your coleslaw as a side with some slow cooker pulled pork tossed in your favorite paleo BBQ sauce!
Yields 8 cups whole30 & paleo coleslaw.
- Serving Size: ½ cup
- Calories: 103
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 0g
Keywords: paleo coleslaw, whole30 coleslaw