Microwaveable Paleo Breakfast Porridge
Whole30 & Paleo Grain Free Oatmeal
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 1-2 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving
Paleo Breakfast Porridge Base
½ banana, mashed
3 Tbsp almond flour
3 Tbsp unsweetened coconut shreds
1 Tbsp cocoa powder
⅓ – ½ cup almond milk
¼ tsp cinnamon
pinch of salt
Mix-Ins & Toppings
1-2 Tbsp cashew/almond butter (or nut/seed butter of choice)
1-2 Tbsp chopped walnuts
1 Tbsp cacao nibs
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, mash banana. Add remaining Paleo breakfast porridge base ingredients and stir to combine.
- Microwave uncovered on high power for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir and allow to cool slightly. Add a drizzle of cashew or almond butter into Paleo oatmeal and mix to integrate.
- Top with chopped walnuts and cacao nibs, serve, and enjoy!
Yields 1 serving Paleo breakfast porridge.
*Nutrition below provided for oatless oatmeal with a drizzle of cashew butter, topped with walnuts and cacao nibs.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl Paleo breakfast porridge
- Calories: 493
- Sugar: 10g
- Fat: 36g
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Fiber: 13g
- Protein: 12g