How to make cinnamon rolls without yeast & no waiting for the dough to rise.
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
1 Tbsp Truvia® Sweet Complete™ All-Purpose Sweetener
¾ tsp salt
½ tsp cinnamon
⅔ cup milk
4 Tbsp butter, softened
1 Tbsp butter, melted
¼ cup Truvia® Sweet Complete™ All-Purpose Sweetener
2 tsp cinnamon
1 cup Truvia® Confectioners Sweetener
½ tsp vanilla extract
2-3 Tbsp milk of choice
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease a 9x13” baking dish. Set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder, Truvia® Sweet Complete™, cinnamon, and salt.
- Work the softened butter into the flour using your hands until it’s crumbly but integrated evenly.
- Separately, whisk together milk and egg.
- Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture to form a dough, folding with a rubber spatula. Don’t overwork the dough.
- Roll the dough out onto a floured surface, forming a rectangle about 10x14” in size and ½” thick.
- Combine Truvia® Sweet Complete™ and cinnamon for filling.
- Brush melted butter on top of rolled out dough.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sweetener mixture filling all over the dough.
- Starting on a long edge, roll up the dough tightly into a log.
- Cut the log of dough into 12 rolls and transfer each to the prepared baking dish.
- Brush any remaining butter on top of rolls, if desired.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until fluffy and lightly browned.
- Near the end of the bake time, whisk together the glaze ingredients. (Start with less milk and add more as needed to adjust the texture.)
- When the rolls are hot out of the oven, drizzle or spread the icing on top of the rolls.
- Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: no yeast cinnamon rolls, cinnamon rolls without yeast