Low Carb Mushroom Chips & Soy Sauce Mayo Dip
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
Low Carb Portobello Mushroom Chips
2 Portobello mushrooms
1 Tbsp ghee or butter, melted
1 Tbsp sesame oil
pinch of salt
Soy Sauce Mayo Asian Dip
½ cup avocado oil mayonnaise (store-bought or homemade, or regular mayonnaise)
1 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp fresh basil
2 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp sesame seeds
1 tsp rice vinegar
¼ tsp dry mustard
To make baked mushroom chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- Slice mushrooms as thinly as possible (using a mandolin, if you have one).
- In a small bowl, mix melted ghee and sesame oil
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and top with a wire baking rack. Add mushrooms and brush both sides with ghee. Sprinkle salt over top.
- Bake 50 minutes, until crunchy as desired.
- Best served and enjoyed immediately!
Yields 2 servings.
To make simple Asian dipping sauce
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Serve with baked mushroom chips or your favorite dippers and enjoy!
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Yields ~½ cup soy sauce mayo dip.
Soy Sauce Mayo Dip Nutrition
Per 1 Tbsp dip, yields 8 servings:
113 calories | 13g fat | 0g carbs | 0g fiber | 0g sugars | 0g protein | 0g net carbs
Low Carb Mushroom Chips Nutrition
Provided below per 1 serving—which is the amount of chips yielded from 1 medium-sized Portobello mushroom. Nutrition may vary slightly, depending on the size of your mushrooms.
Net Carbs Per Serving: 2g
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 150
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g