How to Prep Smoothies for the Week
½ cup peanut butter
5oz yogurt (~½ cup)
3-4 cups milk of choice (adjust amount to your preference)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Distribute bulk batch of smoothies into mason jars or airtight cups of choice.
- Store covered smoothies in fridge or freezer until ready to enjoy. (Store meal prep breakfast smoothies in the fridge for up to 2 days. To store for longer than 2 days, place smoothies in the freezer.)
- When ready to enjoy, shake up refrigerated smoothies and drink. For frozen smoothies, transfer to the fridge to thaw on the day before you plan to drink.
Yields 8 smoothies (~8oz each), depending on desired serving size.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie (~8oz)
- Calories: 190
- Sugar: 10g
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 7g