Low Carb Breakfast Tacos
Super simple low carb breakfast tacos served on my homemade keto tortillas, or use your favorite store-bought option.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3 breakfast tacos 1x
2–3 low carb tortillas (homemade or store-bought)
¼ lb ground breakfast sausage, cooked (⅓–½ cup)
1 Tbsp chopped onion
½ cup zucchini
2 eggs, for scrambling
2 Tbsp shredded cheese
1–2 Tbsp green onion, chopped
- In a pan over the stove, cook sausage. Remove from pan and set aside. (Feel free to cook an entire pound of sausage and store the leftovers, or just cook the ¼ lb of sausage you’ll need.)
- In same pan, saute onion and zucchini until tender. Add eggs to scramble (along with cheese if desired).
- Assemble tacos with scrambled egg mixture, sausage, cheese, and green onion. Serve and enjoy!
*Nutrition provided below for 2 low carb breakfast tacos made with my homemade keto tortillas.
- Serving Size: 2 breakfast tacos
- Calories: 720
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 50g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 46g