Deliciously fluffy keto biscuit breakfast sandwich with only 2g net carbs!
1 keto biscuit (see above)
2 slices bacon, cooked
1 egg, scrambled into egg patty
1 slice cheddar cheese
½ avocado, sliced
dash of sriracha
- Prepare keto mug biscuit and allow to cool before slicing. (See recipe above, or use a store-bought biscuit if preferred.)
- Cook bacon as desired and set aside to drain on paper towels. Reserve some of bacon fat in pan to cook egg patty.
- To prepare scrambled egg patty, whisk eggs in a measuring cup. Spray a pan with cooking spray, as well as the outer band of wide-mouth mason jar lid. Place lid upside-down in pan and pour in whisked egg. Cover pan and allow egg to set, then flip and carefully remove mason jar lid. (Use another spatula to help if needed!)
- Place cheese slice on top of warm egg patty, cover pan, and allow to melt.
- Assemble breakfast sandwich with microwave keto biscuit, egg, cheese, bacon, avocado, and a dash of sriracha. (Or whichever toppings you like!)
Net carbs per sandwich: 2g
- Serving Size: 1 sandwich
- Calories: 531
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 43g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 24g