¼ cup coconut butter
½ cup blueberries
1 ½ cup water
1-3 tsp sweetener, to taste
pinch of sea salt
3 Tbsp gelatin (3 packets)
- In a food processor, blend all ingredients together, except for gelatin.
- Remove ½ cup of the mixture, transfer to a large mixing bowl, and add gelatin and whisk to combine.
- Meanwhile, add the remaining blueberry mixture to a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add boiling mixture to bowl with gelatin mixture and stir to dissolve.
- Carefully transfer to gummy molds. (I used a cooking syringe to make my transferring less messy!)
- Refrigerate 2 hours or more, until set.
- Once set, carefully remove from molds.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer!
- Yields ~100 healthy homemade gummies (depending on size of mold).
- Method: Refrigerate 2-4 hours
- Serving Size: 20 healthy homemade gummies
- Calories: 98
- Sugar: 5
- Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 2