5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies with Raspberry Jam
Gluten Free Thumbprint Cookies
1 cup creamy peanut butter (or almond butter)
1 cup Truvia® Sweet Complete™ (to taste)
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 Tbsp jam/preserves of choice
- Mix peanut butter, Truvia® Sweet Complete™, egg and vanilla extract together in a bowl until well combined.
- Refrigerate dough for 30-45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Roll chilled dough into tablespoon-sized balls.
- Add to a prepared baking sheet, flattening dough into small discs. Press down into each cookie with your thumb (or the end of a spatula/utensil) to create an indent in the center.
- Spoon jam into the center of the cookies.
- Bake 10-14 minutes, until browned on the sides.
- Cool slightly before transferring to a rack and cooling completely.
Yields 24 cookies.
- Method: Refrigerate dough 30-45 minutes