‘Fruity Pebbles’ Dried Fruit and Nut Energy Balls
Strawberry Mango Vegan No Bake Energy Bites
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 40 energy balls
Dried Fruit and Nut Energy Balls
1½ cups freeze dried strawberries
¾ cup dried mango
1 cup raw cashews
1 cup roasted salted macadamia nuts
¼ cup dried apricots
¼ cup pitted dates
1 Tbsp lime juice
½ tsp lime zest
pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients to a food processor.
- Pulse dry ingredients to mince, and continue pulsing until mixture eventually reaches a more incorporated and moist stage as the nuts release their oils. (This will take a few minutes.) Pulse until mixture is clumpy and sticks together when pinched. If needed, add a splash of water or coconut water until the desired consistency is reached—it shouldn’t be TOO sticky!
- Portion mixture and roll into energy balls with hands. (I used a 1-Tbsp cookie scoop to help with portioning! I recommend pressing the mixture into a firm, level scoop before releasing it from the cookie scoop, and then shaping into a sphere with hands.)
- Transfer to the fridge for a few minutes to firm up if desired, or serve and enjoy immediately!
- Store in an airtight container or zip-top bag at room temperature for 1-2 weeks, or in the fridge.
Yields ~40 dried fruit and nut energy balls using a 1-Tbsp cookie scoop.
- Serving Size: 1 energy ball
- Calories: 57
- Sugar: 3g
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g