These air fryer cinnamon apple chips are perfectly crisp and naturally sweet! Learn how to dehydrate apples & make apple chips in the air fryer.
Air Fryer Apple Chips
2 large apples, thinly sliced (I used red and green)
sprinkle of cinnamon (optional)
- Wash apples and cut into thin slices, either using a mandoline or carefully with a knife. Be careful! Thinner will yield a crispier chip. (Aim for ~⅛-inch thick.)
- Preheat air fryer to 300°F (150°C).
- Lay apple slices on a flat surface and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Arrange apple slices in air fryer, covering with a metal rack/trivet to keep the apples from flying around while cooking. Cook for 15 minutes, stopping to flip the apples every 5 minutes.
- Once apple slices are drying out, turn temperature up to 330°F (165°C) and cook for another 8-12 minutes to crisp, flipping them halfway. (Remove browner chips as needed and continue cooking until all are crisped to your liking.)
- Transfer to a bowl or plate to cool. (They’ll crisp up more as they cool!)
- Serve and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container or sealed bag for 1 week at room temperature.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Air fryer
- Serving Size: ½ recipe (1 apple)
- Calories: 95
- Sugar: 19g
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: air fryer apple chips, apple chips in air fryer, how to make apple chips in air fryer