How to make flourless 3 ingredient brownies with bananas, nut butter and cocoa powder.
Flourless Brownies Batter
6 ripe bananas
1 cup peanut butter, or nut butter of choice
½ cup cocoa powder
splash of water, as needed (to help blend)
½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Add all ingredients to a blender, except chocolate chips, and blend until smooth.
- Portion batter into greased mini muffin tins. (I use a cookie scoop to help with portioning.) Sprinkle chocolate chips on top, if desired.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before removing from tins.
- Store in a plastic bag or airtight container at room temperature for 5-7 days.
Yields 40 brownie bites
- Serving Size: 1 brownie bite
- Calories: 74
- Sugar: 4g
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g