Apples are in season, and they’re good for more than you’d think! Make this “apple pie” healthy by focusing on the apples!
to check out my star fruit smoothie.
- pinch of
- coconut sugar
- coconut oil
- ground cloves
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
- Mix to coat the apples thoroughly.
- Add apple pieces/slices into individual ramekins or a large dish, whichever you prefer.
- If using ramekins, place on a small baking pan.
- Dust with a little extra coconut sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 375°F (190°C) for about 35-40 minutes, until nice and tender. Click here to check out my star fruit smoothie.
Serving: 1 serving yields 6 servings