Making a single serving of rice is easier than you might think! Woohoo for weeknight burrito bowls!
- Combine water and rice in a large mug.
- Microwave 1-1.5 minutes on high power, or UNTIL IT BOILS. Once it boils let it sit for a minute.
- Let it go for another 5-6 minutes at half power.
- Once microwaved, let it sit for 5 minutes before you touch it. Fluff with a fork and add remaining burrito bowl ingredients of choice.
- Return to microwave for 1 minute to heat all of the ingredients before devouring.
Serving: 1 serving yields 1 servings