Parmesan, Pepperoni & Cream Cheese Fat Bombs
Pizza Fat Bombs:
⅔ cup whipped cream cheese (or almond/coconut milk-based cream cheese, whipped)
¼ cup pepperoni, diced
3 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
3 Tbsp Kalamata olives, diced
3 Tbsp sun-dried tomatoes, diced
1½ Tbsp basil, diced
2 Tbsp hemp hearts
2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all pizza fat bomb ingredients (except for coating) and mix well to integrate.
- Using a 2-teaspoon cookie scoop, portion mixture into balls.
- In a small bowl, combine hemp hearts and parmesan. Roll each cream cheese ball in mixture to coat and transfer to a plate.
- Allow to firm up in the fridge for a few minutes, or enjoy immediately!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for ~1 week.
Yields 16 fat bombs.
*Nutrition provided for fat bombs made with full-fat dairy-based whipped cream cheese.
Per 2 keto fat bombs: 2g net carbs
- Serving Size: 2 fat bombs
- Calories: 115
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 4g