Savory Fat Bombs with Cream Cheese & Everything Bagel Coating
Bagel Fat Bombs:
1 cup whipped cream cheese (or almond/coconut milk-based cream cheese, whipped)
⅓ cup Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel Seasoning (or DIY version, see below)
DIY Everything Bagel Seasoning:
2 Tbsp white sesame seeds
1 Tbsp coarse sea salt, adjust to taste (TJ's uses sea salt flakes, but I couldn't find any!)
1 Tbsp dried minced garlic
1 Tbsp dried minced onion
1 Tbsp black sesame seeds
1 Tbsp poppy seeds
Yields 7 Tbsp (~½ cup) seasoning
- Fill a small bowl with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Using a 2-teaspoon cookie scoop, portion out scoops of whipped cream cheese and form into balls.
- Roll each ball in Bagel Seasoning to coat and transfer to a plate.
- Allow to firm up in the fridge for a few minutes, or enjoy immediately!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for ~1 week.
Yields 16 fat bombs.
*Nutrition provided for fat bombs made with full-fat dairy-based whipped cream cheese.
Per 2 keto fat bombs: 3g net carbs
- Serving Size: 2 fat bombs
- Calories: 98
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 2g