Peppermint Chocolate Fat Bombs with Coconut Butter Filling
4 oz 100% dark chocolate (unsweetened, for true low-carb)
2 Tbsp coconut oil
¼ cup coconut butter
1 Tbsp coconut oil
½ tsp peppermint extract
1 Tbsp low-carb liquid/sticky sweetener
- In a saucepan over medium heat or in the microwave, melt 4 oz dark chocolate and 2 Tbsp coconut oil together. (For 3-layer fat bombs: melt only 2 oz of dark chocolate with 1 Tbsp coconut oil for now.)
- Pour melted chocolate layer into silicone molds, filling them ½ way full. (For 3-layer fat bombs: fill only ~⅓ of the way full.) Freeze ~ 1 hour, until set.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt together coconut butter and 1 Tbsp coconut oil.
- Add liquid sweetener and peppermint extract and mix to combine, stirring for about a minute to integrate.
- Pour peppermint layer on top of frozen chocolate layer in molds and return to freezer ~ 1 hour, until set.
- (For 3-layer fat bombs: fill molds only ⅔ full with peppermint layer, leaving room for additional chocolate. Once set, melt remaining dark chocolate with coconut oil and pour additional chocolate layer on top of frozen peppermint layer. Freeze ~1 hour more.)
- Carefully remove desired fat bombs from molds and enjoy!
Yields ~16 fat bombs.
Per keto fat bomb: 1g net carbs
- Method: Freeze 2-3 hours
- Serving Size: 1 fat bomb
- Calories: 95
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 1g