1 cup Sunsweet® Amaz!n™ Prune Juice
1 cup water
1 tsp fennel seeds, crushed (not too finely)
1 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled & crushed
½ tsp ground cinnamon
1 chai tea bag
splash of coconut milk
sweetener, to taste
- Add Sunsweet® Amaz!n™ Prune Juice, water, crushed fennel seeds, crushed ginger, and cinnamon to a pot and bring to a boil.
- Turn down heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove pot from heat, add chai teabag, and steep 4 minutes (or according to your package directions).
- Remove tea bag and strain mixture through a fine mesh sieve. Transfer strained tea to the cup of your choice.
- Add sweetener to taste and a splash of coconut milk (if desired) before serving and enjoying!
*Nutrition provided for Spiced Prune Chai recipe made with a natural no-calorie sweetener and 1 Tbsp full-fat coconut milk.
- Serving Size: 1 drink (8-oz)
- Calories: 101
- Sugar: 13g
- Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g