Method 1: To keep this recipe as easy as possible, simply pour your sparkling water and prune juice into a glass over ice.
Method 2: For a fun, subtle flavor twist, pour your prune juice into an ice cube tray and freeze—then add frozen juice cubes to a glass, pour over your sparkling water, and watch your fruity cubes melt into a deliciously fizzy refresher!
ice cubes (unless using frozen prune juice cubes)
1 cup Sunsweet® Amaz!n™ Prune Juice, or ~8 cubes of frozen juice
1 cup sparkling water
squeeze of lemon juice
Method 1: Sweet & Simple
- Add ice cubes to a tall glass. Pour in Sunsweet® Amaz!n™ Prune Juice and sparkling water to combine.
- Finish with a squeeze of lemon juice, serve, and enjoy!
Method 2: Prune-Infused Ice Cubes
- Pour Sunsweet® Amaz!n™ Prune Juice into an ice cube tray or silicone mold and freeze 1-2 hours.
- Once frozen, remove ~8 frozen juice cubes (depending on the size of your mold) and add to a glass.
- Pour seltzer water over cubes, finish with a squeeze of lemon juice, and enjoy!
- Method: Freeze prune juice 1-2 hours
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 185
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 44g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g