Crockpot curry with ground lamb, red lentils, veggies & coconut milk.
1 lb (450g) ground lamb
3 cups (600g) red lentils, uncooked
1 (28 oz, 800g) can crushed tomatoes
4 cups (720g) cauliflower florets
1 cup (110g) frozen peas
1 onion, diced
2 cans (15 oz, 425g each) light coconut milk
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups (475 mL) vegetable broth
1 Tbsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp onion powder
1 Tbsp garam masala
2 tsp curry powder
2 tsp paprika
2 tsp chili powder
½ tsp turmeric
½ tsp ginger powder
salt & pepper, to taste
1 (6 oz, 170g) bag spinach
- Add all ingredients except spinach to your slow cooker.
- Break up the meat using a wooden spoon so it cooks through evenly.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 8 hours.
- Add spinach 30 minutes before cooking finishes and stir to combine.
- Cover and finish cooking.
- Make sure meat is broken up and integrated well.
- Serve & enjoy!
Yields 16 cups.
- Serving Size: 2 cups
- Calories: 574
- Fat: 19g
- Carbohydrates: 66g
- Protein: 34g