Crockpot chili with beef, beans, and veggies.
1 lb (450g) ground beef (or any ground meat)
1 white onion, diced
1 can (10 oz, 280g) diced tomatoes with green chiles
1 can (15 oz, 425g) petite diced tomatoes
2 cans (15 oz, 425 each) beans of choice, drained & rinsed
1 cup (235 mL) beef broth (depending on how much liquid you like in your chili)
2 Tbsp chili powder
2 zucchini, chopped
2 cups (360g) broccoli rice
salt, to taste
- Add all ingredients to your slow cooker.
- Break up the meat using a wooden spoon so it cooks through evenly.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 8 hours.
- Make sure meat is broken up and integrated well.
- Serve with your favorite garnishes or toppings and enjoy!
Yields 6 cups slow cooker chili.
- Serving Size: 1½ cups
- Calories: 528
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 54g
- Protein: 37g